2.242,97 € inkl. MwSt.
Lieferzeit 1 - 3 working days
This COM Express® module COMe-bBD7 extends Kontron’s product family of server-class COM platforms. The module features data-centre-grade CPU performance with up to 16 cores. This robust performance is combined with support for two 10GbE-KR ports making it ideal for network intensive implementations. The KR design allows for maximum flexibility by defining the physical interface – KR for Copper (RJ45), backplane connectivity, or fibre (SFP+) on the base board. Furthermore the available NC-Si signals allow for the connection of a Baseboard Management Controller (BMC) on the baseboard for the purpose of enabling out-of-band remote manageability. This enhances reliability and helps reducing the overall operating cost in general.
In addition, the COMe-bBD7 offers high-speed connectivity from configurable PCIe lanes with an up to PCIe x24 implementation for high I/O performance demands such as those required in medical applications. Offering a well-balanced multi-core CPU versus memory-size approach, it supports up to 32 gigabytes (GB) of ECC and non-ECC DDR4 memory.
- Intel® Xeon® Processor D-1577
- 1.3 GHz
- 2x DDR4 SODIMM dual channel up to 32 GByte ECC or non ECC
- SATA SSD up to 32 GByte (on request)
- Windows® Server 2012 / 2012 R2 / 2016
- Windows® 7
- Windows® 10
- VxWorks 7.x
- 95 mm x 125 mm
- ATX, 8.5 V – 20 V Wide Range, Single Supply Power
- Schnittstellen & Funktionen
- 1 x 10/100/1000 MBit Ethernet Dual 10GbE Interface (KR) and NC-SI
- 2 x SATA3, 6Gb/s
- 24 x PCIe 3.0 (6 controllers, x16, x8, x4, x1 operation)
- 8 x PCIe 2.0 (8 controllers, x8, x4, x1 confi guration), one lane used by onboard 1 GbE LAN controller
- 4 x USB 3.0/2.0
- 2 x serial interface (RX/TX only)
- SPI, LPC, SMB, Fast I²C, Staged Watchdog, RTC
- 0° C - 60° C
- -40° C to +85° C